The leasing staff is very friendly and courteous however, this property is poorly maintained and in need of major renovation.The condition of this apartment at move in was unacceptable.

Dingy old appliances, The bathroom sink was clogged, the dishwasher doesn't drain, there are two lighting fixture that were discovered to be broken on the second day, the Ac filters were dirty and the Ac air return were absolutely filthy.I also suspect there may be mold in the Ac/heating system as the apartment has a moldy smell and my family has been coughing, sneezy and stuffy since moving.

I'm very dissatisfied with my experience and I would not recommend this place to anyone other than a refugee.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Apartment Investment and Management Company and uploaded pictures and videos. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apartment Investment and Management Company.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Apartment Investment and Management Company to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apartment Investment and Management Company?

Comments