Fairfax, Virginia

The leasing staff is very friendly and courteous however, this property is poorly maintained and in need of major renovation.The condition of this apartment at move in was unacceptable.

Dingy old appliances, The bathroom sink was clogged, the dishwasher doesn't drain, there are two lighting fixture that were discovered to be broken on the second day, the Ac filters were dirty and the Ac air return were absolutely filthy.I also suspect there may be mold in the Ac/heating system as the apartment has a moldy smell and my family has been coughing, sneezy and stuffy since moving.

I'm very dissatisfied with my experience and I would not recommend this place to anyone other than a refugee.

Review about: Aimco Merrill House Apartments Apartment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Apartment Investment and Management Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Greystar Properties Apartment Rental from Davie, Florida Greystar "1,600 rent to live in the ghetto. Don't let them fool you. They show you the 'Model' apt. On the nice side of the property. They will tell you..." Read more Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Hilo, Hawaii Tr Realty "Erased negative reviews from their past coming back to haunt the new year. Do not believe all their phone baloney reviews, pretty easy to see it's fiction when you start reading..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Bmwsa Sandton Auto - TAKES 5MONTHS FOR BMW TO DIAGNOSE PROBLEM WITH NO GUARANTEE Bmwsa Sandton Auto "I bought my dream 650i Gran Coupe from Sandton Auto. My worst nightmare. Within months the car was in for repairs. Monthly. For the same fault. The dealership refused to..." Read more Dhgate - 2 Flower girl dresses Dhgate "I ordered 2 flower girl dresses for my wedding and when received the dresses they were complete garbage and looked nothing like the picture. I was told to send the..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more