Fairfax, Virginia

The leasing staff is very friendly and courteous however, this property is poorly maintained and in need of major renovation.The condition of this apartment at move in was unacceptable.

Dingy old appliances, The bathroom sink was clogged, the dishwasher doesn't drain, there are two lighting fixture that were discovered to be broken on the second day, the Ac filters were dirty and the Ac air return were absolutely filthy.I also suspect there may be mold in the Ac/heating system as the apartment has a moldy smell and my family has been coughing, sneezy and stuffy since moving.

I'm very dissatisfied with my experience and I would not recommend this place to anyone other than a refugee.

Review about: Aimco Merrill House Apartments Apartment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Apartment Investment and Management Company?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Greystar Properties Property Management Service from Fort Lauderdale, Florida Greystar "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..." Read more Tr Realty - Review in Real Estate category from San Bernardino, California Tr Realty "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..." Read more Review about Tr Realty Property Management from Los Angeles, California Tr Realty "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Kabam - My account is permanently banned Kabam "Respected kabam administration....with due respect just tell me when we face some kinda fault in our device can't we login on our other device ? I haven't received any kind..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more